This weblog is not public domain, free, or available for republication under a creative commons license. Entries attributed to me are copyright © qohelet.io. Entries attributed to other authors are copyright © the named author.
- download posts from this site for reading in an offline reader
- link to my blog posts or pages from elsewhere on the Internet
- quote extracts of my content in news articles or blog entries of your own, either on the web or in print, as long as you do so in accordance with the Fair Use doctrine (U.S. law) or Fair Dealing/Fair Comment (U.K. law) and credit this site as the source (with a link to the original content if used in a web-based context)
If you want to republish an entire blog post or page you should contact me at my email or Twitter account for permission (I typically have no problem granting permission for noncommercial or personal use).
If you want to republish material from this site commercially you must contact me for a license.
You may not:
- copy my content and claim it as your own
- charge money for material from (or links to) this site without a license
- duplicate the content of this site anonymously for the purpose of marketing or search engine optimization